Applicant Support Services
Toronto, Canada (Yonge & Eglinton)
Competitive, based on skills & experience. Includes Bonuses
How to Apply
Please fax your resume, including your salary expectations, to the attention of Lola Snidman, President: +1.416-590-1959 or email it to lola [at] cosmetic dentistry grants dot org.
Assist Applicants of the CDG Program to qualify for consideration of a Cosmetic Dentistry Grant by providing information and communication regarding the CDG Program and participating dentists.
Follow up with Applicant inquiries and manage communication between the applicant, our office and the dental offices.
This position demonstrates knowledge and efficiency levels to optimize "Fast, Smart, Compassionate, Friendy" assistance to our applicants, our participating dentists and their support staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Contact new applicants to confirm their information; update any missing information.
• Ensure new applicants are informed and that they understand the rules & regulations of the CDG program.
• Promptly follow up with system flags and applicant inquiries.
• Enhance Company image with courteous and friendly servicing of applicant's needs.
• Initiate referral of new applicants.
• Acquire and maintain current knowledge of Company products and services.
• Apply compliance; internal and operational controls in accordance with our policies.
• Report issues and events.
• Abide by OAAG policies in support of our ethical and respectful work environment including the Privacy Act.
• Acquire and maintain current knowledge of applicable regulations regarding the dental profession.
• Promote an environment that supports diversity and tolerance.
• Maintain OAAG internal control standards.
• Promptly and professionally respond to any issues raised by applicants, dentists or their office staff.
• Complete other related duties as assigned.
• The position makes decisions within assigned authority. Decisions beyond assigned authority are referred to higher management for approval.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent experience, one year’s general experience of Customer Service knowledge.
• Demonstrated analytical and communication skills.
• Full familiarity with the Internet; able to handle applicant inquiries with speed and accuracy.
• Ability to project a friendly and courteous image to the public.
• Good interpersonal skills required to maintain good rapport with applicants, dentists and their staff.
• Dental Office experience an asset.
If you are seeking a challenging and promising career, the OAAG has professional opportunities for you to explore. We offer a competitive Rewards Package, including incentive pay. We make a point of rewarding performance, supporting professional development and providing Work Life Solutions.
At the OAAG, we value diversity in our workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We appreciate all responses and advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.